We offer a full range of porting services for Evolution style cylinder heads, whether they be stock castings, S&S, Screamin’ Eagle, STD, Rev Tech, Edelbrock, or any other set of heads you might have on your Harley.
For stock Evo castings, we offer two levels of porting plus our new “Free Air Valve Job” to cover a full range of engine modifications
- Power Port: Maximizes port flow using 1.900 intake and 1.625 exhaust valves.
- Torque Port: 1.900” intake valve and stock exhaust. Puts your money where most of the street action is.
- Free Air Valve Job: If you need a valve job anyway, why not add a little performance while you are at it?
On S&S castings we offer the same two levels of porting
- Power Port: A larger intake valve and a new port floor shape arm your S&S heads for the horsepower battle
- Torque Port: Using your original valves along with careful reshaping of the ports keeps the cost down while still giving you a significant flow increase
Click the link at your left for more information on porting work for either stock Evo or S&S Evo style castings